Ajuda saber como o nosso cerebro funciona.


Gostava de partilhar um artigo muito interessante sobre o Cerebro.

10 Unexpected Benefits from Knowing How My Brain Works

I sometimes find myself having quite animated discussions with friends and colleagues about the brain and my assertion that simply knowing how it works helps make it work better. For example, knowing how stress – both chronic and acute – slows down and diminishes the brain’s processing capacity, often allows me to course-correct in midstream. I can begin noticing the kinds of people, places and things that tip good stress (eustress) in my life over to distress (allostatic load), and then make adjustments to return to the eustress side of the ledger. So, here below I’ve decided to make my case to the world for some of the benefits obtained from knowing how my brain works. Continuar a ler
http://committedparent.wordpress.com/2011/11/20/10-unexpected-benefits-from-knowing-how-my-brain-works/



http://momshomeroom.msn.com/videos/4/260?WT.mc_id=CopyThis

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...